The purpose of our social media sites is to encourage an open, positive conversation and sharing of ideas and information between ourselves and members of the community. However, to maintain a respectful conversation, we ask that you follow the below guidelines when participating in our sites in any way.
You must not:
- Post comments that could be considered offensive, racist, discriminatory, insensitive, defamatory, threatening, abusive, obscene, indecent or otherwise inappropriate;
- Be disrespectful of others and their opinions;
- Harass or make personal attacks against other users;
- Post or link to information that is not relevant to the subject matter of our sites;
- Post personal information about others without their express consent;
- Infringe or violate another party’s rights, including privacy rights and intellectual property rights such as copyright, trademarks and confidentiality;
- Infringe or violate any laws or regulations;
- Post information that is false, misleading or deceptive;
- Impersonate any person or entity, living or dead, real or fictitious, or falsely represent that you have any authority, experience, education, skills, qualifications or other characteristics that you do not have;
- Distribute spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, viruses or any other technologies that may harm our sites
We encourage your participation and look forward to an active, positive exchange of ideas.